- Recommended jobs. This type of listing is at the head of the vacancies list. It has the highest priority. These listings are indicated with a solid star, and they get the highest number of views, allowing you to complete the search for personnel in the shortest possible time. Well suited for highly competitive positions.
- Recommended jobs. This is a list of high-priority vacancies, indicated by a white star. These vacancies attract a lot of views, optimizing the time for personnel search. Well-suited for competitive positions.
- Regular jobs. This type of vacancy has a normal priority; it does not have a marking. This category optimizes the cost of personnel search and is well-suited for less competitive positions.
- Regular jobs. This type of listing has no priority and does not have a marking. It is our most cost-effective means of conducting a personnel search, well suited for the least competitive positions.
- Free posted jobs. This type of vacancy has a limited duration and a distinctive label. Free job postings receive standard visibility only in relevant search results and appropriate sorting.
* The number of views and clicks is unlimited for all types of vacancies.