Outbound Data Collection Interviewer - Bilingual Preferred
Outbound Data Collection Interviewer - Bilingual Preferred Outbound Data Collect
Type: Full Time
Outbound Data Collection Interviewer - Bilingual Preferred - 51262
Operations - USA Sarasota, Florida
We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see and buy. That is our passion and the center of our
business. We study and know consumers in more than 100 countries to provide the most comprehensive insight into
trends and habits around the world.
With nearly 34,000 employees in more than 100 countries around the world, Nielsen offers a wide variety of full-time
career opportunities, and part-time jobs for trainees and interns.
At Nielsen we believe in talent and diversity! In Nielsen you can be you, you can grow with us and you can make a
difference. At Nielsen we want you to succeed as your most authentic self.
Outbound Data Collection Interviewer (Bilingual Preferred)
This position is responsible for contacting Diary Service Households to capture critical information that was not completed
within returned diaries. The Outbound Data Collection Interviewer must use customer service and negotiation skills
through a series of scripted questions in order to gather the necessary information to complete the omitted responses.
Your main responsibilities as Outbound Data Collection Interviewer at Nielsen will be:
● Responsible for reviewing, determining and entering required demographic data from a respondent’s returned diary for
age, gender, ethnicity, race, and language spoken.
● Must use standardized and documented procedures to determine data from a phone call
● Is expected to meet a specified level of processing both for throughput and quality, while meeting production
● The policies and guidelines contained in the documentation must be understood and interpreted in order to administer
the required procedures to accurately perform this role.
● Must possess the ability to listen to and capture respondent answers over the phone, and schedule call back
appointments as needed.
● Must be able to track diary information, and escalate responses as required
● This role may assist with special projects as need to meet critical operations and/or client concerns
What makes you the perfect fit for this role?
● Fluent in the English and Spanish language (Preferred)
● Proven data entry skills and experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent reading skills
● Computer and typing skills (data entry)
● Ability to prioritize and organize
● Proven accuracy and execution, with ability to follow explicit instructions
● Ability to work in a fast paced production environment and meet delivery deadlines
● High School diploma or GED equivalency
● 1 year experience in a production or related environment
● Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
● Ability to use a phone or headset
● Ability to lift 30+ pounds
Mon 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Tue 11:00AM -5:00PM
Wed 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Sat 10:00AM - 4:00PM
We want to hear from you! If you are interested, send us your updated resume.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring
it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s
happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry
leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and
the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Sarasota,Florida