Education & Science
Research Assistant Anticipated Position Experienced Research Assistant needed to
Position: Research Assistant
Salary: $48,450 per year
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City,
Experienced Research Assistant needed to work full time on OPAL projects.
The Research Assistant will work closely with the the Project Leads to accomplish specific project aims. Responsibilities
1. Obtaining informed consent for research participation
2. Conducting screening measures to determine study eligibility
3. Conducting clinical interviews to rate psychiatric symptoms, quality of life, and functioning at each clinical site
4. Coordinating and scheduling research procedures at clinical sites
5. Data entry and database management
6. Assisting on submitting and maintaining IRB protocols
MA with schizophrenia experience in the relevant/comparable measures is required; Must be able to travel throughout
NYC to meet and interview subjects.
Background in mental health field preferred. Prefer candidate with clinical experience with seriously mentally ill; and
experience with diagnostic and clinical interviewing, psychiatric symptom assessment and neurocognitive assessment.
To apply:Submit an application with cover letter and resume byJanuary 10th through our website . Only applications
submitted through the RFMH website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New
York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system,
and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran
Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.