Writing & Editing
Printing Support Specialist
Printing Support Specialist About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with ou
Type: Full Time
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help
them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320
operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at .
Printing Support Specialist
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville Plant is seeking a Printing Support Specialist who will assist the Printing Department Manager by
creating and updating charts for the Printing Department and other departments as needed. Maintain inventory list for
pressroom supplies and parts including creating order requisitions. Work with the Printing Manager on any other assigned
tasks. WestRock offers competitive wages, great benefits, and a strong company culture of respect and integrity
How you will impact WestRock
· Maintain press room supplies min/max inventory levels. Place orders based on inventory requirement.
· Maintain coating min/max inventory levels. Place orders based on inventory requirement.
· Inventory any inks not supplied by current ink vendor. Verify inventory min/max levels are correct. Place orders based on
· Inventory & order press room parts as directed by the Printing Manager.
· Run daily production reports. Create & update production charts/graphs using data from production reports. Post and
email results as required.
· Ensure all required forms and checklist are available for all crews.
· Track Safety Start Up compliance and participation
· Create and post any department/plant announcements
· Run reports and track data for process improvement projects for production departments
· Coordinate vacation schedules and coverage for the Printing Department. (or any other department as assigned)
· Monitor daily absenteeism. Find replacement coverage as needed.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
· Associate degree from an accredited school preferred.
· Must have outstanding attention to detail.
· Must be able to aggressively tackle problems in strategic and timely manner and communicate to management
effectively regarding any obstacles to getting the job successfully completed.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must be able to set up information into spreadsheets.
Must have strong organizational skills.
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos.
Must be able to count and measure.
Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Must exhibit basic computer skills.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and
foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: