Risk Manager, Specialized Risk
Risk Manager, Specialized Risk Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with
Position: Risk Manager
Type: Full Time
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for
customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Marketplace Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing
abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an
entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of
breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Marketplace Abuse team designs and implements policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers.
Our team is looking for leaders to take ownership of these various areas and deliver on critical and high visibility projects.
We are looking for a Sepceilized Risk Manager to manage critical and high impact global events and escalations. The ideal
candidate should be passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that
brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Your decisions are not only
fundamental to helping protect customers and sellers but will help maintain the health of the Amazon catalog and product
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender
Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in relevant industries such as law, customer service, investigations, project
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly including COE and
investigation reports for senior leadership and executive audiences
- Exceptional bias for action - willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an incident.
- Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop
Share this job
JOIN US ON
Working at Amazon
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /