Media & TV & Radio
Social Media Marketing Manager, Kenzo Fragrance & Skincare
Social Media Marketing Manager, Kenzo Fragrance & Skincare Company Descripti
Position: Marketing Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City,
null Job Description
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Lead and execute the social and digital strategies for Kenzo and Givenchy, lead the brand marketing strategy and all
related programs in the U.S. for Kenzo.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Propose and implement targeted strategies to develop social and digital for Givenchy and Kenzo with all retail partners:
Partner with Central teams to develop US centric assets and digital native content for social use, and affect timing of
posts to better incorporate US / North American needs
Partner with all internal teams to create holistic plans (social, e-retail, trade, in-store...)
Lead social calendar communication to all internal teams (marketing, communication, education, e-retail, sales) and
retailers, including pitching for re-gram/e-retailer use
Provide monthly market & competition insight reports with quarterly deep dives on best practices
Lead Brand communication on social platforms for the U.S.; maintain local pages for each Brand social platforms if
· Drive social media campaigns:
Drive media campaign execution with media agencies: oversee asset selection and adaptation per ad formats, optimize
plans and build comprehensive performance analyses.
Establish performance marketing best practices, build relevant target groups for social efforts on each brand/product
category and enforce test & learn culture within media plans.
· Partner with Communication team to amplify PR/influencer plans through social media.
· Act as “social/digital angel” to educate internal teams on social tools, metrics during dotcom initiative meetings
· Develop and execute Marketing strategy and activities for Kenzo in the U.S. market:
Manage and coordinate launch execution with Sales, Media and Training.
Interface with global marketing counterparts in Paris to ensure alignment of global brand strategy.
Create and/or customize all promotional marketing programs and promotional event calendar for the US (GWP’s,
container program, media and scent-related materials); collaborate with Purchasing and Sales on the execution of
Retailer Presentations – Conceptualize retailer presentations in Power Point and conduct presentations to retail partners
seasonally to share new launches and marketing programs. Some travel required.
Develop and recommend pricing for fragrance promotional programs, assist in preparation of company price increase
· Budget Management & Forecasting:
Manage and control POSM budget within targeted financial parameters, while implementing strategies to optimize and
enhance promotional programs. Monitor inventory levels of sellable, promotional and sample products; accurately
forecast new items based on historical data. Analyze and refine shipment forecast monthly.
Monitor and control other marketing expenses (gratis, shipping, T&E…) within defined budget.
New Launch Forecasts - Collaborate with Sales Management to prepare and submit forecasts for saleable and POSM
items. Develop recommendations for new launches based on evaluation of sales performance, historical data and
· Merchandising and Brand Image: * Design strategies and implement guidelines (in-store visual guidelines, schematics
per retailer, merchandising contest…) to ensure merchandizing excellence in top fragrance doors & at counters.
Advertising Copy and Layout - Write copy for new brands, e-mail blasts, and advertising as well as approve all print and e-
commerce advertising layouts.
· Market and Brand Analysis: * Track business trends based on marketing efforts. Run monthly sell-out reports to review
rank and share performance. Provide Global Marketing with US market data and product performance.
Develop and maintain competitive intelligence and customer intimacy for the US fragrance market.
Provide input to Paris in the specific areas of product development, promotional marketing and advertising.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 5+ years of experience in Social Media and/or Marketing; preferably in luxury Perfumes & Cosmetics industry
· Advanced experience in building, executing, and measuring successful digital strategies
· Knowledge of social media platforms and business solutions
· Ability to function in an entrepreneurial environment and lean team – very hands on approach and ability to adapt to
· Excellent strategic thinking, creative problem-solving skills; excellent oral and written communication abilities
· Superior analytical skills, with full proficiency Power Point, Excel, NPD Power View
· Strong leadership ability, able to build, motivate and manage teams (direct report & cross-functional teams)
· Knowledge of French preferred
· Ability to travel within and outside the U.S. as required
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.