Art & Design
Junior Architect/Designer Junior Architect/Designer with a proven professional t
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City,
Junior Architect/Designer with a proven professional track record and passion for the profession.
As we are a boutique firm, the candidate will be directly involved with every aspect of our projects. Such responsibilities
will include working directly with the principal throughout the design process; client presentations; consultant
coordination; construction documents; agency approvals; and construction observation/project administration. We offer
tremendous growth opportunities in a laid back, collaborative environment. We offer a great benefits package.
The ideal candidate should have:
· 2-4 years of experience in custom residential or commercial projects.
· Excellent 3D Modeling/Rendering skills
· Ability to produce DOB drawings and CD’s
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited architecture program or foreign equivalent.
· Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
Kindly, submit resume and portfolio as a single PDF attachment to . Also required is a salary request.