Manufacturing & QA
2nd Shift Quality Inspector
2nd Shift Quality Inspector Position Overview: In-Process Inspectors, audit, enf
Position: Quality Inspector
Type: Full Time
Location: New Albany,
In-Process Inspectors, audit, enforce and maintain control of the process during filling, capping, and packaging the
product. Communicate with employees, In-Process Supervisor, and Upper Management. Make suggestions for process
improvements that will improve the company’s efficiency at meeting the customer’s requirements.
· Inspect and audit filling operation per specification.
· Document inspection data.
· Notify supervisor of any deviations from specification.
· Print, review and apply status tags for components.
· Obtain samples for laboratory testing, retains and special requests.
· Prepare samples to be sent to customer for signed standards.
· Verify labels/UPC stickers for production runs.
· Assist with communication to rework crews.
· Use proper equipment for testing.
· Follow work instructions and cGMP.
· Maintain Control of Quality Records.
· Observe Safety Rules.
· Special Projects as required
High School Diploma or GED
2-5 years relevant experience, cosmetics/personal care/OTC or other FDA regulated manufacturing experience preferred.
Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Strong Team Player.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Vee Pak provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k,)
Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Training & Development