Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent This is Prashant from Real Soft Inc. Real Soft Inc. (RSI)
Position: Service Agent
Salary: $16.93 per hour
Type: Full Time
This is Prashant from Real Soft Inc.
Real Soft Inc. (RSI) is a global provider of information technology services with corporate headquarters in Monmouth
Junction, NJ. RSI is a national specialty staffing supplier to enterprise and vendor-neutral MSP/VMS clients. Visit for more
This is in regards to your resume I have reviewed on one of the job boards. I have a job opportunity matching your skill-
sets and would like to know if you would be interested.
Job Details :
Job Title : Customer Service Agent
Job Location : Tampa, FL 33619
Employment Type : W2 hourly
Job Duration : 9+ months
Pay Rate : $16.93/Hr on W2
Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of five years of service industry
experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling. Must demonstrate the ability to perform work
independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills to
effectively communicate with both internal and external clients. Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large
and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Able to prioritize work activities
based upon financial impact to desired business goals. Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is
desired. Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
Under general supervision, coordinates customer service requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing
technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from
the STM and Team Leads. Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure technical service work is
completed in a reasonable timeframe and to the customers’ expectations. Analyzes and assesses technical team
performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
1. Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matches
appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need. Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to
the customer. Ensures work has been performed to the customers’ expectations and performs follow-up with the
customer, as needed. Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
2. Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
3. Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are
provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to
ensure completion in an established timeframe.
4. Assists with creation of L&M quotations.
5. Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
6. Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
7. Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current
profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues.
Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
8. Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks
are kept up to date in NxGen.
9. Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
10. May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Service Agent Assistants. Periodically performs duties of the
Customer Service Agent Assistant as overflow demands.
11. Other duties and administrative activities as assigned
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, send me your UPDATED RESUME along with the following
SUBMISSION DETAILS ASAP:
Candidate Name (Legal First and last Name):
Full Address with Zip Code:
Work Authorization (US Citizen / GC / EAD):
Home Phone # / Cell #:
Expected hourly pay rate on W2 ?
Primary Email ID:
Best time to reach:
Availability for In-person Interview:
Notice period required to join, if any:
Sr Technical Recruiter
Real Soft Inc. /Diversity Direct
68 Culver Road, Suite 100, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Text Now: 732-844-8019