PR & Ad & Marketing
Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager SundaySky, the pioneer of personalized video engage
Position: Operations Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City,
SundaySky, the pioneer of personalized video engagement, is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to support inbound
and outbound marketing sales efforts that generate the demand and adoption of the Personalized Video Marketing Cloud –
a revolutionary platform transforming the brand-consumer relationship through personalized video.
As a data-driven, analytically-inclined marketer, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in
lead generation and contact management in a B2B environment. If you to go sleep at night dreaming of ways to improve
the demand waterfall, and thinking about ways to maintain the fidelity of our leads and contacts in Salesforce, then you’re
our type of person! Your core responsibility is to support the field sales team by making them more productive and efficient
by streamlining operational processes and providing insight into the marketing funnel and sales pipeline.
This role will work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales leadership to drive growth in the business by analyzing and
identifying opportunities to enhance the lead-to-revenue process.
You’ll become the expert on our target accounts – both the enterprise businesses and the buyer personas within them –
and own the lead management and nurturing function. The successful candidate is a high-energy go-getter and
collaborative partner, adapting with changing requirements of the teams and fast-paced environment of the business. The
role will report to the Head of Marketing.
· You are the administrator, power user and go-to source of knowledge for all sales and marketing operational systems,
including but not limited to: Salesforce, Highspot, Hubspot, DemandBase, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
· You’ll collaborate with our Digital Marketing Manager to execute all campaigns in Hubspot, including template designs,
landing pages, CTAs, A/B tests, list segmentation and nurturing, and the synchronization of data between Hubspot and
· You will build and maintain key operational dashboards and reporting, such as lead funnels, ABM scorecard, etc. that you
can slice-and-dice to understand key trends and insights. These reports will be used by Sales & Marketing leadership to
understand our business, drive new opportunities, and accurately communicate marketing and sales effectiveness
· You’re the owner of prospect and customer data, and the integrity and fidelity of that data. You know how to hold sellers
accountable and ensure that Salesforce records are updated in a timely fashion, and know how to support them with real-
time alerts and notifications when there are changes in lead records.
· You will develop documentation for successful processes that can be applied across the organization.
· Manage marketing funnel optimization; monitor and pre-qualify inbound leads, preparing them for sales follow-up and
nurturing; create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead nurturing and database management
· Assist with field marketing events as needed, such as: tradeshow preparation, participation and post-show follow-up, as
well as the production of SundaySky’s annual customer conference and other SundaySky-hosted events, roundtables, etc.
· Proactively identify opportunities for improvements in sales operations, functions and productivity
· 3-5 years’ of in business, sales and/or marketing operations experience, preferably in B2B/SaaS and/or enterprise
· An intellectually curious mind who is always looking for a better way of doing things
· Demonstrated proficiency with Hubspot (or another marketing automation system)
· Two or more years of experience with SFDC including reporting, custom object, workflows, assignment rules, and field
· Skilled with the ins and outs of Google Analytics
· Excellent all-around communicator and natural-born storyteller with data; critical thinker that is analytically inclined,
understands what data means and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude and high-energy personality that thrives in a fast-paced,
· An amazing collaborator and team player that is highly communicative, resourceful and independent, while being able to
enlist the support of others
· Proven ability to communicate effectively and to build strong relationships at executive and field levels as well as
facilitate cross-organizational alignment with marketing and sales teams
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g. macros, Pivot Tables, VLookups) and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.