Security & Safety
LIFEGUARD Midwest Pool Management is hiring lifeguards for the 2019 summer seaso
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis,
Midwest Pool Management is hiring lifeguards for the 2019 summer season. We manage swimming pools all over the St. Louis
and surrounding areas- we will place you at a facility that is convenient for you. Also, some facilities are indoor and run year
round. Please see below for job description and expectations. * Pool Safety. The first and most important responsibility of all
lifeguards is to promote safety through preventing accidents and performing a rescue when necessary.
Complete requirements for the StarGuard Training Program (or equivalent)
Recognize areas of potential danger and take steps to reduce risk
Be proactive in scanning and attitude
2. Be Professional. You represent Midwest Pool Management as well as the facility you are working at. We expect you to
present yourself in a professional manner at all times, through both your appearance and attitude. A good work ethic is an
important quality, one in which all employers expect. All staff members must wear the required Company uniform on duty.
3. All lifeguards need to be familiar with programs offered at their assigned facility.
Family Fun Days
4. Treat all patrons with respect and politeness.
5. Enforce the pool rules consistently.
6. Keep the pool(s) AND surrounding facillities clean.
7. Know your schedule and arrive to work on time.