Prefabricator (Construction / Framing /Carpentry)
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Type: Full Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Tuff Shed, the industry leader in storage buildings and garages, is currently looking for construction/laborers/builders for
our manufacturing facility in Las Vegas.
Duties include painting, cutting lumber or plywood, assembling wall sections, trusses, doors, or any other fabricating
and assembly duties associated with the construction of the Tuff Shed storage buildings.
Great benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a ’Safe Harbor’
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Ability to read a tape measure, working drawings, and speed square
- Experience with framing, truss assembly, carpentry
- Ability to operate air compressors, air tools, hammer, saw, drill, and other basic power tools
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of standard US measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds at least 100 feet
- Current valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report preferred
- Must complete a criminal background check and drug screening
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*Contact is directly with the founders and managers for hire. No other parties are allowed
We do not collect, store, or transmit personal information about our customers